The Newspaper Sunday, November 6, 1988 Leader-Telegram. By Thomas Land, London Observer Service
Victims of Fiberglass letter to the US Surgeon General dated December 1988. Page 1
Victims of Fiberglass letter to the US Surgeon General dated December 1988. Page 2
Page 122 of 'Flame Attenuated Fiberglass: Another Asbestos?'
American Journal of Industrial Medicine 3:121:125 (1982)
Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 52, No.3, March 1974, page 633
Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 52, No.3, March 1974, page 634
- A Case Study on Fiberglass Pneumoconiosis with Undifferentiated Cancer - Fiberglass, Cancerogenous Material
- Fiberglass Fibers Cause Lung Diseases And Cancer
- Why Not Fiberglass?
- "R" Fairy Tale, The Myth of Insulation Values
- Whistleblower Exposes Shocking Evidence About A Carcinogen That is Absolutely Everywhere
- carcinogens to be avoided toxic exposures in the construction industry
- Is Fibreglass Insulation Safe?
- Fiberglass Insulation: Extremely Hazardous To Your Health!
- Fiberglass Insulation: Use With Care
- Fiberglass: Use It With Caution!
- Is the Fiberglass Health Threat the New Asbestos?
- Fiberglass—The Carcinogen that’s Deadly and Everywhere
- Is the Fiberglass in Your Attic or Walls Causing Cancer?
- Fiberglass and Lung Disease
- Fiberglass insulation: It's problems and and the new alternatives
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone in Fiberglass
- Is it dangerous to inhale airborne fiberglass fibers?
- Is Your Insulation Hazardous to Your Health?
- Dead Man Gets Two Obituaries
- Fiberglass, Air Filters and Indoor Air Quality
- Fiberglass Hazards in Indoor Air, Dust, HVAC ducts, and Building Insulation
- Airborne Fiberglass & Fiberglass Dust Hazards in buildings
- Fiberglass Particle Identification in the Fiberglass Test Laboratory
- Guide to Detection & Hazards of Large vs Ultra-small Airborne Fiberglass & Fiberglass Dust Fragments in buildings
- Fiberglass HVAC Duct Hazards
- Duct Damage: Mechanically-damaged HVAC Ducts - HVAC ducts damaged by crushing, flooding, mechanical cleaning
- Do Air Pollutants Play a Role in Bowel Disease
- New Ideas for Green Insulation
- Six Steps to a Pure and Clean Body
- EIGHT Common Myths About Restless Legs Syndrome
- How safe is your basement?
Sharon Maguire - Updated 6-7-2017